A Commons projekt szabad licencű kép- és multimédiatár.
Segíts te is az giardia organism LeírásGiardia lamblia SEM lores. Once an animal or person has been infected with this protozoan, the parasite lives in the intestine, and is passed in the stool.
Because the parasite is protected by an outer shell, it can survive outside the body, and in the environment for long periods of time. Cysts are resistant forms and are responsible for transmission of giardiasis.
Grape Vital és a Vírusok és Microorganizmusok
Both cysts and trophozoites can be found in the feces diagnostic stages. The cysts are hardy and can survive several months in cold water.
Infection occurs by the ingestion of cysts in contaminated water, food, or by the fecal-oral route hands or fomites. In the small intestine, excystation releases trophozoites each cyst produces two trophozoites.
Átadták a bérlakásokat
Trophozoites multiply by longitudinal binary fission, remaining in the lumen of the proximal giardia organism bowel where they can be free or attached to the mucosa by a ventral sucking disk. Encystation occurs as the parasites transit toward the colon.
The cyst is the stage found most commonly in non-diarrheal feces. Because the cysts are infectious when passed in the stool or shortly afterward, person-to-person transmission is possible. While animals are infected with Giardia, their importance as a reservoir is unclear.
- Order metronidazole tablets online - our service is discreet and strictly confidential.
- Pin on szemezgető
- Mérgező cseppek a parazitákból
- Content uploaded by Judit Plutzer Author content All content in this area was uploaded by Judit Plutzer on May 31, Content may be subject to copyright.
- Giardia diéta kezelés
- A kórokozó a Giardia lamblia ostoros egysejtű, mely a vékonybélben élősködik.
- Grape Vital és a Vírusok és Microorganizmusok